(Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, etc).
In particular, the pages related to Activities and Book Now (by e-mail) are functionally hampered
To do this in Netscape 4.7:
- Select the Edit menu, then Preferences..., to display the Preferences dialog.
- From the Category map click on the keyword Advanced.
and then press the OK button to close the dialog.
- Finally, press the Reload button on the main toolbar.
For Internet Explorer:
- Select the Tools menu, then Internet Options..., and select the Security tab.
- Click on the Internet icon, and then the Custom Level button , to obtain the Secutiry Settings list.
- Locate Scripting/Active Scripting and check Enable (or Prompt though that could be tedious)
- You can separately Disable Scripting of Java applets which can pose more of a security threat.
- Press OK and then OK or Cancel to complete the process.